By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Relaxation seekers and lovers of the great outdoors will find bliss at Hot Springs. Start your travel plans now by reading our list of the top things to do in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
1. Visit Lake Catherine State Park Lake Catherine State Park is the best place to start your search for free activities in Hot Springs.
2. Visit Ouachita National Forest In the surrounding forests and stunning mountain ranges, outdoor enthusiasts may enjoy hiking, biking, and horseback riding.
3. Enjoy at Magic Springs Theme and Water Park Visit this park's inviting wave pool, lazy river, and exciting waterslides for a splashy day.
4. Explore Mid-America Science Museum The Mid-America Science Museum, which has more than a hundred interactive exhibits, is a fascinating destination with loads to see and do.
5. Go to Hot Springs Mountain Tower To the north of the city, the enormous Hot Springs Mountain Tower soars majestically, offering unmatched views of both the city and its environs.
6. Lake Ouachita The lake's mirrored waters provide a variety of fantastic outdoor activities. Popular activities include swimming, kayaking, and sailing.
7. Stroll at Garvan Woodland Gardens Locals and visitors alike use this area to get a taste of nature because it is so close to the city core.
8. Funtrackers Family Fun Park Try out the town's fastest drift go-kart circuit to kick off your trip here.
9. The Galaxy Connection Fans of Star Wars, superheroes, science fiction, and space opera will be in their element at this unique storefront museum.
10. Anthony Chapel This chapel's quiet sanctuary is surrounded by the stunning Garvan Woodland Gardens and is constructed of a combination of local wood, metal, and glass.
Everyone may enjoy one of the many activities that Hot Springs offers. I hope you've liked this guide and found it useful to plan your tour.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!