By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Hanoi is one of the most dynamic cities in Asia and the vivacious capital of Vietnam. The top 10 things to do in Hanoi are listed here in this web story to help plan your tour.
1. Stroll around Hoan Kiem Lake This is because a mythological resident turtle of the lake who is the protagonist of a Vietnamese folklore is claimed to exist.
2. Explore the Museum of Ethnology The Museum of Ethnology, one of the top museums in Vietnam, houses a sizable collection of artifacts linked to the nation's ethnic minorities.
3. Go to the observation deck at Lotte Tower You may take a lift up to the 65th level of the structure from here to see expansive views of the city.
4. National Museum of Vietnamese History It was constructed in 1925 and used as a school while France was still a colony in Vietnam.
5. Imperial Citadel The archeological finds that were made, including the foundations of old palaces, are one of the citadel's distinguishing features.
6. Fine Arts Museum of Vietnam If you enjoy arts and crafts, don't leave this location off your schedule. Some of the objects on display include paintings, sculptures, and lots of ceramics.
7. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum It is a popular destination for Vietnamese pilgrims, and you can find a sizable complex there that is encircled by lovely gardens.
8. West Lake Boating Being the largest freshwater lake in Hanoi, West Lake boasts a picturesque 17-kilometer shoreline.
9. Tran Quoc Pagoda Since it was constructed in the sixth century, the Tran Quoc Temple bears the distinction of being Hanoi's first Buddhist temple.
10. Go to Temple of Literature It is usual to make a temple prayer in the hopes of one day publishing a masterpiece if you are a fledgling author or publisher.
So, friends, there are many things to do in Hanoi, Vietnam. I hope this guide will help you to plan your trip to Hanoi. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!