By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Malibu is a stunning city well-known for its beaches, undeveloped hiking trails, and the numerous celebrities that have houses there. Check out things to do in Malibu, CA.
1. Visit Zuma Beach It is among the best of the Malibu Beach alternatives along the East Pacific Coast Highway in California.
2. Leo Carrillo State Park Numerous sports, including swimming, windsurfing, surfing, and beachcombing, are frequently done here.
3. The Getty Villa A mock Malibu mansion modeled after the renowned Villa dei Papiri ruins of Herculaneum served as the venue for the museum's opening.
4. Diving Going to the state of sunshine California without diving in its stunning blue seas at least once would nearly be considered a crime.
5. Malibu Country Mart Many rich businessmen and celebrities reside in the city, and the vast majority of them most likely buy their groceries at Malibu Country Mart.
6. Solstice Canyon Despite the fact that Solstice Canyon's waterfalls can get busy, most people find them to be worth the trip since they are so lovely and tranquil.
7. Malibu Creek State Park It offers some of the city's most serene and attractive campsites in addition to prime tourist areas.
8. Surfrider Beach Surfers should visit the exciting and well-known Surfrider Beach, which is one of the top things to do in Malibu.
9. Escondido Falls It's a sight you shouldn't miss, especially if you enjoy beautiful areas, and it spans 150 feet in height.
10. Malibu Hindu Temple If you're ready to venture outside of the city, this Hindu Temple is one of the must-see tourist sites for individuals who are curious about various cultures.
There are several attractions in Malibu that offer chances for thrills, amusements, and experiences of various types. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!