By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Palm Springs has always been a well-liked vacation location thanks to its year-round mild weather and clear skies. Check out things to do in Palm Springs, California
1. TRAVEL ON THE PALM SPRINGS AIRTRAM The world’s largest rotating tram car, the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway takes you on a magical ride from Valley Station
2. VISIT THE PALM SPRINGS ART MUSEUM The museum has a lot to see and do, including more than two dozen galleries, two sculpture gardens, a performing arts theatre, and more.
3. STROLL PALM CANYON DRIVE Palm Canyon Drive, the primary shopping route in downtown Palm Springs, is lined with a variety of stores, galleries, cafes, pubs, and restaurants
4. GO SHOPPING IN PALM SPRINGS! If you like to browse or window shop, Indian Canyon Drive and Palm Canyon Drive nearby both provide a variety of unique stores
5. TOUR THE PALM SPRINGS AIR MUSEUM Visit the Palm Springs Air Museum to witness World War II-era aircraft, which is one of the greatest things to do in Palm Springs
6. VISIT MOORTEN BOTANICAL GARDEN Visit the Moorten Botanical Garden and Cactarium to see succulents from all over the world right in your neighbourhood
7. HIKE TAHQUITZ CANYON One of the best walks in Palm Springs is in Tahquitz Canyon. Also available are hikes conducted by rangers
8. GO BIRDWATCHING AT ANDREAS CANYON Bring your binoculars because birding is another activity that is popular on the walk. Along the walk, you'll hear a lot of birds singing!
9. TAKE A TOUR TO WIND FARM On both sides of Interstate 10 as you go toward Palm Springs, there are rows and rows of enormous windmills.
10. PAMPER YOURSELF AT SPA Similar to pools, Palm Springs is so good at spas that even for a quick trip, treatments are worthwhile
There are many things you can do in Palm Springs, California. Enjoy the trip if you are planning to go there. Please share this with your friends
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!