By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. Old Quarter A fascinating neighbourhood in Hanoi, the Old Quarter is home to a variety of Vietnamese architecture, green spaces, antique stores, and as-fresh-as-it-gets street food.
2. War Remnants Museum War museum called the War Remnants Museum. It has displays about the Vietnam War and the First Indochina War.
3. Cu Chi Tunnels The tunnels of C Chi are a vast network of interconnected tunnels that run beneath much of Vietnam and are found in the C Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City.
4. Hoi An Ancient Town Hoi An Ancient Town is situated on the north bank close to the mouth of the Thu Bon River in central Quang Nam Province of Vietnam.
5. Halong Bay Northeast Vietnam's H Long Bay is renowned for its emerald waters and thousands of colossal limestone islands that are covered in lush rainforests.
6. Lake of the Restored Sword One of the beautiful sites to visit in Hanoi is the H Hoàn Kim Lake, also known as the Lake of the Restored Sword, which is situated in the city's historical district.
7. Temple of Literature Emperor Ly Thanh established the Temple of Literature in 1070, or about 1000 years ago, and it is situated south of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long.
8. Hue Imperial City Hu, the ancient imperial capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen dynasty, contains The Imperial City, a walled enclosure within the citadel.
9. The Marble Mountains If you prefer to explore caverns and are interested in beautiful statues and temples, Marble Mountain is a fantastic location.
10. Hoa Lo Prison Ha L Prison was a jail in Hanoi that was utilised by North Vietnam for American prisoners of war during the Vietnam War.
Folks, these are the top 10 places to visit in Switzerland. If you are planning a trip then read the detailed information about these places before visiting.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!