By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Little Rock, the state's capital, is a bustling vacation spot with everything from award-winning restaurants to historic mansions. Read about the Top 10 things to do in Little Rock, Arkansas
1. Visit Big Dam Bridge One of Little Rock's most popular attractions is the Big Dam Bridge, a feat of architecture.
2. Travel on Metro Streetcar The Metro Streetcar is one of Little Rock's attractions that is most noticeable due to its yellow and red colour scheme.
3. State Park Pinnacle Mountain State Park is one of the best areas to observe Arkansas' stunning natural landscape, which is abundant throughout the state.
4. Go to River Market One of the best things to do in Little Rock is to visit the River Market, which offers more shopping choices as well as food, drink, music, and theatre.
5. Little Rock Zoo It's incredible to think that the Little Rock Zoo, the biggest zoo in Arkansas, began with just two animals: a wolf that had been abandoned and a bear that had been in a circus
6. Visit Presidential Center Bill Clinton, the 42nd president of the United States, is honoured in perpetuity at the Clinton Presidential Center
7. Enjoy at Funland Amusement Park Funland is a little, family-friendly amusement park in North Little Rock where everyone can have a nice time
8. Explore State Capitol The Arkansas State Capitol is among the most well-known tourist destinations in the state thanks to its stark white dome
9. Historic Arkansas Museum The Historic Arkansas Museum houses some of Little Rock's oldest structures.
10. Tourist Destinations The Old Mill, The Bernice Garden, Park Plaza Mall, Burns Park, Riverfront Park, Allsopp Park, Mystery Mansion Escape Room are other places to visit in Little Rock.
This is a city where there is something for everyone, whether you want to go mountain climbing, see a Broadway musical, or tuck into a plate of ribs.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!