By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Theme park OWA, a 520-acre family attraction in Foley, Alabama, debuted in 2017. Here are a few things you should know before visiting OWA theme park.
1. Huge Indoor Water Park The Poarch Band of Creek Indians worked with state and local governments to create The Park at OWA, which stands for "large water" in Creek language.
2. OWA Theater Legends in Concert, a homage to musical greats, marked the opening of the 430-seat OWA Theater on June 7, 2019.
3. Mystic Mansion As riders compete for the greatest score, each 4-person ride vehicle has an interactive gaming experience & spooky entertaining characters to "blast" with a ghost-blaster.
4. Watersports In the summer of 2021, Gravity Island Watersports launched The Aqua Play & The Wake Park, two wet attractions and some laid-back vibes to OWA.
5. Kid rides Fluttery By, Flying Aces, Flying Tigers, Gully Washer, Happy Haulers, etc are some of the kid rides attractions available at Tropic Falls Theme Park.
6. Twister This unusual ride rotates 360 degrees and in several directions, keeping you always alert.
7. Piranha Plunge This legendary ride, an award-winning thrill that consistently draws a crowd, blends steep drops and flawless turns.
8. AeroZoom You may dip, tilt, and zip through the sky in your very own hang glider on this thrilling trip!
9. Crazy Mouse As this insane coaster sends you, whirling with exhilaration, skitters up, down, and all over the track!
10. Wave Rider On this exhilarating ride, ride the wave up and down the track while spinning with joy.
OWA offers a variety of entertainment alternatives outside of the theme park. There are many additional enjoyable activities available to visitors. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!