By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Birmingham, which has its roots in the steel and iron industry, is replete with historical sites honoring the state's industrial past. Take a look at these things to do in Birmingham, AL.
1. Explore McWane Science Center It features fantastic permanent displays that cover a wide range of topics, including weather patterns, marine biology, wildlife, & dinosaurs & other sea creatures.
2. The Alabama Theater The Alabama Theater, was opened in 1927 and with a capacity of 2,500, is the biggest in the neighborhood theater area.
3. Visit Birmingham Museum of Art The museum's collection of media includes drawings, pottery, decorative arts, paintings, and much more.
4. The Birmingham Zoo Among its amazing displays are an alligator swamp, many aviaries, a flamingo lagoon, a predator building, a tortoise yard, and a wildlife stage.
5. Red Mountain Park One of the greatest locations to go to enjoy the outdoors is Red Mountain Park, which offers a ton of chances for recreation.
6. Birmingham Botanical Gardens It is a fantastic destination to visit with family and friends because there are so many stunning floral sights to view in one convenient area.
7. Vulcan Park and Museum It is the location of the highest cast iron statue in the world, which is an important landmark in Birmingham.
8. Railroad Park The park, which honors the city's industrial and cultural legacy, is a terrific area to have some outdoor fun.
9. Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure It provides everything the high-octane thrills, soothing water elements, and PG fun for kids you could want.
10. Grand Bohemian Hotel The hotel offers great rooms in a great position close to the city center and many top attractions.
A charming city with a long history of industry, there are interesting and fun things to see everywhere you go. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!