By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
With attractions including top-notch museums, recreation opportunities, and Riverside restaurants and entertainment, there are many things to do in Toledo, Ohio.
1. Visit Toledo Museum of Art The treasures at the Toledo Museum of Art are renowned across the world. Additionally, it is among Toledo's top free activities.
2. Canal Tour Toledo's Providence Metropark offers a special opportunity to go on the canal. -----------------------
3. Toledo Botanical Garden One of the top free activities in the city and the only garden of its sort in the area is the Toledo Botanical Garden.
4. Toledo Lighthouse Tours The Toledo Harbor Lighthouse Preservation Society offers boat tours for small groups out of the Marina at Maumee Bay State Park.
5. Visit Toledo Zoo With exhibits that are always changing, the Toledo Zoo has been there for more than a century and has become one of the top things to do in Toledo.
6. Metroparks Toledo Toledo's Metroparks provide some of the greatest free activities, including hiking, birdwatching, camping, fishing, and mountain biking.
7. Toledo Firefighters Museum Because it displays some historical firefighting apparatus and equipment, visiting the Toledo Firefighters Museum is enjoyable.
8. Imagination Station Numerous exhibitions address the science of energy, water, agriculture, engineering, health, and other topics.
9. Toledo Mud Hens Attending a Mud Hens night baseball game in Toledo is a popular tourist activity that guarantees a memorable trip. Games are played at Fifth Third Field in the city.
10. National Museum of the Great Lakes At the National Museum of the Great Lakes, you may discover the past of the Great Lakes and get a close-up look at hundreds of items.
Toledo in northwest Ohio, has long served as a stopover for travelers going to or from Michigan. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!