By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
You're sure to discover something wonderful in Columbus, whether you're traveling with your family, partner, friends, or by yourself. Check out these things to do in Columbus, Ohio.
1. Visit North Market It is among the most enjoyable activities in Columbus. You might not have encountered a farmer's market quite like this one before.
2. Go to Franklin Park Conservatory and Botanical Gardens The curators make sure there is always something to view, so people enjoy visiting here at any time of the year.
3. Ohio Stadium Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio, is the place to go if you enjoy football. Weekend attendance at a game is a genuine treat.
4. Center of Science and Industry This is a location where education and fun are seen as complementary.
5. German Village Columbus, Ohio, is a great place to learn about the extensive German heritage. The German Village is home to several entertaining locations.
6. Columbus Museum of Art This museum features artwork from all around the world, and the building itself is extremely creatively designed. You may enjoy a variety of attractions here.
7. ZipZone Canopy Tours When you do anything new, like zip-lining or rappelling, it could seem a little strange at first, but once you do it once, you'll want to do it again.
8. Visit Topiary Park It's close to downtown Columbus, which is one of the reasons Columbus ought to be listed among the most picturesque towns in the country.
9. Park of Roses This area, which is a 136-acre portion of Whetstone Park, is fantastic for all kinds of activities and seeing all types of things, including some lovely flowers.
10. Schiller Park If you want to see how much local pride means to Columbus, this is one of the greatest locations to go.
Columbus, Ohio, is a great place to spend a weekend if you're looking for anything in the Midwest. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!