By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Tallahassee ought definitely be at the top of your list if you're searching for a great family vacation spot. Read these best things to do in Tallahassee, Florida.
1. Explore Tom Brown Park Tom Brown Park, one of Tallahassee's biggest parks, with more than 250 acres of space for a variety of activities.
2. Goodwood Museum & Gardens You may wander through exquisitely maintained gardens with majestic trees and stunning, lush green grass at this 16-acre property.
3. Drool Over Antique Cars The museum's collection of more than 150 vehicles includes some really rare artifacts of American transportation.
4. Lake Ella And Fred Drake Park Visitors may unwind on a Saturday or Sunday with a leisurely meal while enjoying the three fountains, walking pathways, and picnic sites.
5. Butterflies More than 250 different bird species, including wintering songbirds, are also available for photographers to capture on camera.
6. Segway Nite tours give you a completely new view of Tallahassee. Customized trips are offered. --------------------
7. Tallahassee Museum Of History And Natural Science It provides a huge selection of outdoor activities that will interest family members of all ages.
8. The Lewis Spring House One of the most distinctive things to do in Tallahassee is a visit to this Frank Lloyd Wright-designed and -built structure.
9. Wakulla Springs Park Manatees, members of the walrus family, take pleasure in having fun in the warm waters of Wakulla Springs near Tallahassee.
10. Lake Jackson Mounds Archaeological State Park It is one of the most significant archaeological sites in the state and is located just north of Tallahassee.
We hope that this extensive list of Tallahassee's sights and things to do will be helpful to you. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!