By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
If you're seeking great tourist attractions and tons of southern friendliness, Augusta is one of the best locations to go. Check out things to do in Augusta, Georgia.
1. Forest Hills Golf Club In Augusta, Georgia, it has been recognised as the "Best Public Golf Course." This club has a long history in the golf industry.
2. Riverview Park A thrilling game of disk golf, as well as a lot of other fantastic features and conveniences, are available here.
3. Morris Museum of Art Their contributions combine to create a singular, incredibly moving cultural experience. This is the oldest museum devoted to southern art.
4. Augusta Museum of History Since its opening in 1937, the curators have done a fantastic job of maintaining Augusta's proud past.
5. Riverwalk Riverwalks like the one in Augusta draw many tourists. Both a family outing and a romantic stroll under the stars may be had on the Riverwalk.
6. Eat at Sconyers Bar-B-Que Sconyer's Bar-B-Que is the place to go if you're in the mood for a hearty barbeque.
7. SRP Park It is located just across from the Savannah River, providing fun activities for all of its guests, not just sports enthusiasts.
8. Sacred Heart Cultural Center It resembles another Catholic church. Nonetheless, this Downtown Historic District is now a venue for events, and it's just as stunning today as it was then.
9. Municipal Golf Course If you'll excuse the golf puns, this is a gorgeous and historic golf course that will make you feel chipper as you putter about.
10. Augusta Mall This mall is sure to become one of your favorite destinations if shopping is one of your favorite pastimes.
There are exciting things to do in Augusta, Georgia, both during the day and at night. Plan to visit Augusta on your upcoming southern getaway.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!