By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The beachfront of Panama City Beach is lined with gleaming white sand beaches & turquoise waves, making for the picture-perfect summer scene. Check out the things to do in Panama City Beach, FL.
1. SkyWheel The SkyWheel, a huge Ferris wheel that rises 170 feet above Panama City Beach, is one of the city's more recent attractions.
2. Russell-Fields Pier It is one of the longest in the entire Gulf of Mexico and a great area to stroll out and take in the breathtaking views of the coastline.
3. Gulf World Marine Park This park is home to a wide variety of marine life and offers free daily presentations with dolphins, sea lions, and other birds.
4. St. Andrews State Park When it comes to beach activities in the Gulf of Mexico, it is a diversified region with a little of everything.
5. Boating, Kayaking, Canoeing & Paddleboarding Boat trips are a terrific opportunity to view some marine life, get to snorkeling spots, or go sailing in order to spice up your vacation.
6. Beach The beach in Panama City is a popular destination for locals and visitors of all ages who come to swim, play, unwind, mingle, and enjoy the sunshine.
7. Pier Park Pier Park is a practical and enjoyable diversion if you need a break from the beach. Also, it's the ideal location to go on a chilly or wet day.
8. Shipwreck Island Park This water park, which has a lazy river, roaring river, wave pool, as well as many water attractions and slides, is a pleasant treat on a hot summer day.
9. Coconut Creek Family Fun Park For families traveling with kids, it is a fantastic off-the-beach choice. There are two 18-hole mini golf courses in the park, as well as a sizable outdoor maze.
10. Water Planet In addition to an educational component, a boat tour, and a detour to Shell Island, Water Planet provides full-day swim-with-the-dolphin excursions.
Families go here from Florida's interior and other states to relax on the beaches and take advantage of the area's many attractions and activities.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!