By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
French-speaking Being perched above sheer cliffs with a view of the St. Lawrence River, Québec City is at a prime location. Here is the list of things to do in Québec City.
1. Visit Plains of Abraham The Plains of Abraham are a vast green area that is located beyond the city's walls, to the west of the Citadel.
2. Go to Musée de la civilisation It is a three-part institution that explores the numerous dimensions of human history and the founding of French America.
3. Château Frontenac The opulent Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, built in 1894 for the Canadian Pacific Railway, is today a well-known landmark and prestigious hotel in the city.
4. Parliament Building The provincial capital of Québec is located in the openly planned area to the southwest of the historic Upper Town.
5. Capital Observatory This 360-degree observatory, located atop the Marie-Guyart Building, offers more than simply a cityscape from the 31st level.
6. Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site Québec has accumulated a variety of fortifications throughout the course of its more than 300-year history.
7. Old Port A national historic landmark, Québec's Old Port was once the focus of a flurry of commerce centred around Bassin Louise.
8. Québec-Levis Ferry This ferry service offers a convenient link between Levis, which is located directly across the St. Lawrence River, and Québec City.
9. Grande Allée Grande Allée serves as the backbone of the city outside the city walls. Tourists are most interested in the area surrounding Parliament Hill.
10. Pont de Québec The huge iron structure of the Pont de Québec, which spans the St. Lawrence River at a slight niche, was well known before it was built.
Hotels in Old Quebec, between the Chateau Frontenac and the Citadel, or in the lower Basse-Ville along the river, are the closest to the tourist attractions. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!