By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. Niagara Falls Canada Niagara Falls, Ontario, a city in Canada near the eponymous waterfalls, is connected to the United States by the Rainbow Bridge.
2. Stanley Park In Vancouver, Canada, Stanley Park is a well-known park and popular tourist destination.
3. Notre-Dame Basilica In Montreal, Quebec, Canada's Old Montreal historical neighbourhood, there is a basilica called Notre-Dame Basilica.
4. Old Quebec Old Quebec is surrounded by fortifications that date back to the 17th century and is home to several historical sites and museums.
5. Banff Gondola calm gondola trip to a mountaintop with meals & a museum for panoramic views of the surrounding peaks.
6. CN Tower In the heart of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, there lies a 553.3-meter-high concrete communications and observation tower known as The CN Tower.
7. Granville Island A peninsula and shopping area in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada's Fairview neighbourhood is called Granville Island.
8. The Butchart Gardens A collection of flower displays gardens called The Butchart Gardens may be found near Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada.
9. Ripley's Aquarium of Canada The aquarium is one of three that Ripley Entertainment owns and runs. It is situated in Toronto's downtown.
10. Mount Royal Park Frederick Law Olmsted, the talented architect behind New York's Central Park, created the Mount Royal Park, which opened in 1876.
Folks, these are the 10 Best places to visit in Canada. If you are planning a trip then read the detailed information about these places before visiting.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!