By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Check out our comprehensive guide to the best attractions and things to do in Calgary to help you pack as much as possible into your itinerary.
1. Calgary Zoo It is Canada's largest and busiest zoological park and one of the city's most well-liked family destinations.
2. Heritage Park It is a replica of a pioneer hamlet, complete with several historically accurate structures and animated dressed interpreters from four distinct eras.
3. Calgary Tower Visitors may experience the exhilarating feeling of being 191 meters above the city in one of its iconic buildings.
4. Banff & Lake Louise Banff National Park and the town of Banff offer the ideal day excursion from Calgary, and they are unquestionably one of Canada's most picturesque locations.
5. WinSport The odd-looking WinSport buildings, Calgary's Olympic Park home, rise in the foothills of the Rockies to the west of the city.
6. Prince's Island Park It is a sizable 50-acre green area north of Calgary's city center. The park is close to Eau Claire Market and is situated on an island in the Bow River.
7. Rocky Mountaineer Rail Journey The privately owned, award-winning Rocky Mountaineer rail journey travels between Calgary or Jasper and Vancouver.
8. Fish Creek Provincial Park 200 different kinds of birds have been documented as dwelling here, making it a well-liked location for bird viewing.
9. Bowness Park This expansive 74-acre urban green area is especially well-liked by families and a terrific place for barbecues, picnics, and even summertime paddleboat rides.
10. Fort Calgary The ancient fort's foundations may still be visible, and the Fort Calgary Museum aids in explaining how the city came to be.
One of those very Canadian cities, Calgary offers tourists experiences they won't find anywhere else. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!