By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Whistler, Canada's most well-known ski resort, is situated at the base of two enormous mountains, Whistler and Blackcomb. Check out the things to do in Whistler, Canada.
1. Hiking & Climbing Whistler shares the province's reputation for having a wealth of hiking paths. Paths range from simple nature hikes around Lost Lake to strenuous mountain treks.
2. Mountain Biking At Whistler Village, mountain biking is perhaps the most popular summer activity. Visitors will notice hordes of riders ascending the slopes while wearing armor.
3. Whistler Olympic Park Many interactive tour alternatives are offered, some of which incorporate elements of sports like biathlons, mountain biking, and escorted hikes.
4. Play Golf The Whistler Golf Club, Nicklaus North Golf Course, and Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club are three places where 18 holes may be played.
5. Whistler Blackcomb The two mountains that rise above Whistler Town, Whistler Mountain (2,182 meters) & Blackcomb Mountain (2,284 meters), are home to some of the greatest skiing in North America.
6. Peak 2 Peak Gondola Between the two summits, there is an elevated ride on the Peak 2 Peak Gondola. Despite traveling a record-breaking 4.4 kilometers, the trip only took 11 minutes.
7. Squamish-Lil'wat Cultural Centre A variety of carvings, weavings, and tales that describe the past and present of the nearby Squamish and Lil'wat peoples may be found there.
8. Lost Lake It is a year-round activity location where people can go hiking, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, and bird viewing in the summer.
9. Audain Art Museum The elegantly built, wood-clad Audain Art Museum, one of Whistler's newest cultural attractions, debuted in 2016 and has quickly become a visitor favorite.
10. Cloudraker Skybridge The Cloudraker Skybridge is located at Whistler Mountain's highest point, close to the Peak Chairlift's summit.
I hope our list of the top attractions and activities to do in Whistler, Canada, will be helpful to you in finding further suggestions to include in your BC vacation schedule.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!