By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. See the city from above The CN Tower is not only the tallest structure in Toronto, but also the tallest free-standing structure in North America, standing at 553 metres.
2. Surround yourself with history One of the top museums in North America and the ideal location in Toronto to immerse oneself in history is the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM).
3. Enjoy the city’s multiculturalism Kensington Market is the only location in the city where you can truly experience Toronto's multiculturalism.
4. Wander around a castle With its adorned suites, towers, gardens, stables, and hidden tunnels, the castle is now a museum.
5. Go to an island The Toronto Islands are a tiny group of islands in Lake Ontario that are a part of the metropolis.
6. Experience Old and New There are a lot of beautiful historic structures here that have been transformed into boutiques, eateries, pubs, and apartments.
7. Shop until you drop Even the most seasoned shopaholic finds Toronto's abundance of shopping choices to be too much to handle.
8. Watch animals One of the top zoos in North America, the Toronto Zoo is of the highest calibre. ----------------------------
9. Look at Art The beautiful Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO), Canada's largest, is located in Toronto.
10. Go to the theatre With a wide variety of venues showing the most recent musicals, operas, ballets, and symphonies, Toronto has one of the top entertainment districts on the continent
So, friends, these are the 10 things to do in Toronto Canada. If you are planning to make a trip to Canada, then I hope you liked this web story.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!