By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
This park, which is situated alongside the 7,800-acre Pomme de Terre Lake, offers plenty of peace and sunshine. There are two locations for the park: Hermitage and Pittsburgh
1. An angler's paradise, Pomme de Terre Lake is the place to find trophy muskies. -----------------------------
2. Pomme de Terre Lake The muskie is the only freshwater fish that combines size, strength, ferocity, and "big game" appeal.
3. Rental Items Bicycle, Boat, Boat Slip, Canoe, Kayak, Personal Watercraft, Tube these are the rental items available at Pomme de Terre Lake.
4. Bennett Spring 30 minutes' drive east of Lake Pomme de Terre. Just south of Highway 64, the 100,000 litres per day Bennett Spring runs into the Niangua River
5. Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery of Art A few kilometres south of Pomme de Terre Lake, in Bolivar. In 1983, the Ella Carothers Dunnegan Gallery of Art opened
6. Picnic Areas / Playgrounds Picnic areas that offer a spot to relax or eat lunch can be found scattered throughout the woodland and close to the lake in the Pomme de Terre State Park
7. State Park Marina Full-service marina with a shop, rentals for big and small boats, WaveRunners, and catamaran cruises.
8. Swimming Beaches The two public swimming beaches in the park are a wonderful location to unwind and cool off.
9. Nemo Landing Marina On the lake, it offers the newest sales building and the broadest assortment of boating and fishing gear.
10. Hickory Ridge Highway 83 Marina With full kitchens, motel rooms, and park models, it offers day and weekly rentals
The Missouri Department of Conservation and the US Army Corps of Engineers work together to maintain the Pomme de Terre Lake Management Lands
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!