By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Isla Mujeres is a treasure of an island, ringed by stunning white-sand beaches and surrounded by quiet, picture-perfect ocean. Read these top 10 things to do in Isla Mujeres.
1. Garrafon Natural Reef Park Here, guests may spend the day kayaking, snorkeling, strolling the nature trails, ziplining, or just relaxing in one of the hammocks.
2. Beaches There are many stunning beaches in the Mexican Caribbean, but few compare to those on Isla Mujeres.
3. Swim with Whale Sharks For a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, people may swim with these magnificent animals. Undoubtedly, it is among the top things to do on Isla Mujeres.
4. City Zocalo The pulsating center of Isla Mujeres, the Zocalo, is where tourists will discover a flurry of vibrant activity.
5. Rent a Golf Cart Golf cart rentals are abundant on Isla Mujeres, since it's the island's most popular method of transportation for exploring the breathtaking coastline.
6. Snorkel or Dive The beautiful thing about snorkeling or scuba diving in and near Isla Mujeres is that the water is generally warm all year long.
7. Watch Baby Sea Turtles The little aquarium here also houses a variety of tropical fish, sea horses, juvenile manta rays, and lobsters in addition to the turtle sanctuary.
8. Isla Contoy With its dense palm tree forest, powder-soft white sand, and unpolluted blue sea, this picturesque island seems like something out of a pirate story.
9. Watch Dolphins It is certainly feasible to fulfill your dolphin fantasies while visiting Isla Mujeres by going to Dolphin Discovery.
10. Island of Floating Bottles The tied-together bottles are topped with a sand mound and a wooden platform that serves as the foundation for a self-sustaining garden.
Isla Mujeres is all about unplugging and exploring one of the Caribbean coast of Mexico's most relaxed destinations. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!