By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Make use of our list of the top things to do in Croatia to make the most of your trip to this stunning East European nation.
1. Visit Hvar Town Some of the greatest hotels and seafood eateries in the nation can be found in this hip city of Hvar.
2. Plitvice Lakes National Park It has 16 emerald-blue lakes surrounded by high wooded hillsides and linked by a series of rumbling waterfalls.
3. Kornati National Park It covers an area of around 320 square kilometers & is 35 kilometers long & 13 kilometres broad. It is made up of 89 small & large islets that are dispersed across the region
4. Pula's Roman Arena For those who are vacationing elsewhere in the nation, Pula is a great day excursion because of its well-preserved Roman architecture.
5. Zlatni Rat Beach Zlatni Rat is without a doubt Croatia's beach that has received the most photos. situated at Bol on Brac's southern shore.
6. Korcula Town The main town on the same-named island in South Dalmatia, Korcula, lies tucked away on a little peninsula.
7. Mljet National Park The park, which is well-liked by nature enthusiasts, provides a variety of activities, including exploring the many trails that wind through the woods.
8. Rovinj The Venetian-era beach town of Rovinj, which lies located northwest Croatia on the Istrian peninsula, is made up of pastel-colored homes that surround a lovely fishing bay.
9. Brijuni National Park This archipelago of dispersed, pine-scented islets off the Istrian peninsula has been proclaimed a national park.
10. Trogir The charming beach town of Trogir is a wonderful holiday spot to explore and is often recognized as one of the best places to visit on Croatia's breathtaking Dalmatian coast.
Other than this, numerous pebble beaches along the coast provide activities like scuba diving, water skiing, and windsurfing. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!