By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. Junagad Junagad, which means "Old Fort" in English, is a historic fortified city. dotted with mosques, Buddhist and Hindu temples, and other old buildings
2. Ahmadabad Gujarat's commercial centre and fifth-largest city, Ahmedabad, is one of the best places to live in the state.
3. Vadodara/Baroda Under the leadership of Maharaja Sayajirao II, the city prospered and modernised yet still possessed a high degree of autonomy.
4. Champaner-Pavagarh Archaeological Park Located 50 kilometers East of Baroda City this park is located. It is a must visit place for history buffs and those interested in culture and architecture
5. Sasan Gir National Park It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, is the only place in Asia where you may see the king of the jungle prowling in the open countryside.
6. Dwarkadhish Temple One of India's best temples, Dwarkadheesh Temple, is located on the Gomti Creek and is thought to have been constructed by Lord Krishna's own grandson.
7. Rani ka Vav, Patan A magnificent step well in excellent preservation, is one of the rare monuments built by a queen for her beloved monarch. Rani Udayamati commissioned it.
8. Bhuj The Aina Mahal (Mirror Palace), Parag Mahal, Kutch Museum with its rare antiques, Ramakunf Stepwell, and Hamirsar Lake are Bhuj's top attractions.
9. Somnath At Somnath, one of India's top temples in terms of religious importance, millions of people seek Lord Shiva's grace every year.
10. Rann of Kutch If you haven't seen Kutch, you haven't seen anything. Particularly when the Rann Mahotsav is in full swing, Kutch is the well-deserving top destination to visit in Gujarat.
So, friends, if you liked this information about top 10 places to visit in Gujarat, then please share with your friends and relatives.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!