By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
One of the most desirable travel locations in Europe is Greece. Greece offers a wide variety of destinations, but we've narrowed it down to the top 10 places to visit in Greece!
10. Mykonos The renowned nightlife of Mykonos is the place to go if you're searching for a party. You can attend some of the greatest parties by staying in the capital, Hóra.
9. Karpathos It should become the hottest destination in Greece as a result of its stunning boutique resorts, pristine water, & proximity to natural areas and hiking paths.
8. Santorini It is among the most stunning locations on earth, boasts some of the greatest nightlife in Europe, and offers a broad variety of excellent & informal food options.
7. Sifnos Family travellers and couples prefer it over partying backpackers, who stick to the more well-known islands.
6. Kythira Kythira is the ideal destination if you want to relax in the sun on a Greek island but don't like crowds.
5. Crete That is lovely. When people hear "Greek island," they immediately picture Crete because of its white sand and intensely blue seas.
4. Meteora You'll be perplexed by Meteora's continued isolation after you've been there. 6 monasteries are positioned precariously on precipitous cliffs in Meteora.
3. Rhodes Rhodes isn't as crowded as Santorini or Mykonos either, but it's still vibrant enough to have a lively town with distinctive shops and eateries.
2. Knossos It is a dream if you're a history nerd seeking for a place that is less visited than Athens. Around 5,000 years ago, during the Bronze Age, Minoan ruins may be seen there.
1. Corfu The Ionian Sea's Corfu is a stunning island with mountains inside and exquisite white sand beaches outside.
Greece, although being barely larger than the state of Alabama, boasts a diverse range of weather, civilizations, cuisines, and experiences throughout its territory.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!