By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Every year, tourists travel to Mackinac Island, a beloved American vacation spot, to travel back in time. Here are the top 7 things to do in Mackinac Island.
1. Visit Fort Mackinac One of the greatest things to do in this city is to visit Fort Mackinac, which was built in the 1780s and towers over the Straits of Mackinac and Marquette Park.
2. Horse-Drawn Carriage Tour The most romantic activities on the island may be explored as you unwind in the carriage.
3. Explore Jane Manoogian Art Museum All lovers of art, culture, and history must pay a visit to this attraction, which is run by Mackinac State Historic Parks.
4. Enjoy Wawashkamo Golf Club It is one of the few links courses in America that has adhered to its original blueprint. It's a beautiful course, especially in the autumn in Michigan.
5. Play Water Sports For fun and adventure, head to Lake Huron's stunning waters. The lake may be enjoyed in a variety of ways.
6. Visit Little Stone Church It is also known as Union Congregational Church, is a fantastic photo location when visiting Mackinac Island.
7. Fort Holmes On Mackinac Island, the British also erected Fort Holmes as a fortification. It functioned as a vantage point and was built to aid in the defence of the island.
I sincerely hope you have enjoyed reading this list of the top things to do on Mackinac Island. To discover more about Michigan, swipe up.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!