By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Grand Rapids, which took its name from the Grand River, is a thriving city renowned for its history, furniture manufacturing, art, and culture. Check out things to do in Grand Rapids.
1. Visit Grand Rapids Public Museum It has three complete levels of permanent exhibits covering a variety of historical, scientific, and cultural subjects.
2. Go to John Ball Zoo It is brimming with activities and flora from all over the world, with over 1,100 creatures inside its walls, all kept in appropriate and authentic habitats!
3. Blandford Nature Center It's one of the top attractions in Grand Rapids, Michigan's downtown, especially if you're traveling with kids!
4. Grand Rapids Children’s Museum It makes sense that visiting a museum is one of the best family activities in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
5. Fish Ladder Park One of the nicest spots to visit in the US is Fish Ladder Park, so go to Sixth Street Dam and check it out!
6. ArtPrize When it comes to yearly events, it is one of the best things to do in Grand Rapids! -------------------
7. Heritage Hill Historic District It is a notable area that holds the distinction of being Grand Rapids, Michigan's oldest residential neighborhood.
8. La Grande Vitesse It was produced in 1969 using painted steel and was the first public artwork to get funding from the National Endowment for the Arts.
9. The Golf Club at Thornapple Pointe It is a lovely and peaceful experience due to its magnificent position along the banks of the Thornapple River
10. Grand Rapids Downtown Market Fresh produce, artisanal spice blends, cold-pressed olive oils, honey, personal care products, baked foods, maple syrup, etc will be available.
Grand Rapids has something for everyone with its diverse blend of art, culture, history, commerce, cuisine, drink, leisure, and nature.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!