By Vanshika Navlani
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Sinking into the chilly waters of an Illinois water park is the best way to cool down. Check out these 10 Best Water Parks in Illinois.
10. Raging Waves Waterpark, Yorkville Here kids will like four storey water fort called Kangaroo Falls, which features slides, bridges, fountains, and a huge dumping bucket.
9. KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, Gurnee Visit the 65 000 square foot Lost Paradise waterpark to cool down.
8. White Water Canyon Water Park, Tinley Park It covers five acres, is great for family outings. lonarlake.com
7. Joliet Slash Station, Joliet All ages may enjoy the rides and activities at this park. Spend hours having fun exploring this water park with a railway theme.
6. Splash Country, Aurora Splash Country is the perfect place to take the family for a lovely and special day of fun. Dumping buckets, jets, and rapids will help you cool off
5. Splash City Family Waterpark, Collinsville It is a must-see attraction since it has seven slides, a fantastic kiddie section, and an underwater climbing wall. Swim in the relaxation pool.
4. Coral Cove Waterpark, Carol Stream Enjoy some summertime fun at this waterpark. A sizable walk-in swimming pool and a dry playground are also included.
3. CoCo Key Water Resort, Rockford Intense body slides, a lazy river, play areas for children, an exercise pool, and an indoor/outdoor spa are all featured in the park.
2. Knight’s Action Park, Springfield It has seven twisting slides, a wave pool with a castle at one end that is 20,000 feet long, and a lazy river that flows around the entire park.
1. Magic Waters, Cherry Valley It is a water park with a tonne of exhilarating slides, wild rides, and a huge wave pool that will keep you cool and delighted for hours.
These parks accept group reservations if you're searching for a location to host a birthday party, a large gathering, or a reunion
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!