By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
If you fight the traffic and travel up to the North Shore, Oahu's kinder, gentler side, from Honolulu, you'll be rewarded with so much more. Check out the things to do in North Shore.
1. Visit Haleiwa Town Even the pickiest eaters can find something to eat in Haleiwa, where you can also get some of the best sushi and poke bowls.
2. Waimea Valley On the island's North Shore, there is a well-liked day-use region that boasts both amazing natural features and places of historical value.
3. Snorkeling At Shark’s Cove If you wish to explore more of the underwater world, there are other fantastic dive and snorkel places in a marine life protection area.
4. Polynesian Cultural Center The Polynesian Cultural Center should be your first stop when seeking a family-friendly North Shore activity.
5. Dole Plantation The Dole Plantation, which has the largest labyrinth in the world, is the ideal location for families visiting the North Shore.
6. Laniakea Beach On Oahu's North Shore, there are many stunning beaches, but Laniakea Beach is unique because of the people who call it home.
7. Ka’ena Point State Park As it winds its way north from the island's westernmost point, it provides the ideal introduction to the North Shore.
8. Scenic Drive The island's most picturesque scenery may be found on the North Shore, which calls for leisurely driving.
9. Malaekahana Beach As long as you avoid the winter months, the seas are calm enough for swimming. If you want to go fishing, this beach also offers shore fishing.
10. Waimea Bay Because of its 30-foot waves in the winter and closeness to the Banzai Pipeline to the north, this location is well-liked by surfers.
These are the top ten activities on Oahu's North Shore! We hope our Oahu travel guide has made it easier for you to arrange your trip to North Shore Oahu!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!