By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
With more than two-thirds of the state's population, Oahu, the third-largest of Hawaii's islands, is where most of the action takes place. The top activities on Oahu are listed here
1. Check out Diamond Head It is a large, flat, circular crater on the island's southeast side. There are two components to the region, which has a total area of around 475 acres
2. Surf at Waikiki Beach Because Hawaii enjoys great weather and has a lot of beaches, surfing is a big part of the culture there.
3. Visit North Shore One of the island's most remote areas from the primary tourist hub is the simply titled North Shore, which is about an hour from Honolulu
4. Visit Iolani Palace Iolani Palace, which was originally finished in 1882 for King Kalakaua, is the residence of Hawaii's final kings and queens and the only actual royal residence in the entire US
5. Byodo-In Temple When you visit Byodo-In Temple at the Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, you'll be excused for thinking that you could have accidentally arrived in Japan
6. Visit Pearl Harbor National Memorial Pearl Harbor is more than just a historical landmark or a particular conflict. One of the most enduring images in American history
7. See the Turtles at Laniakea Beach Turtles can be seen enjoying the sunshine or gorging on the local seagrass and kelp.
8. Explore the Pineapple Garden Maze Most tourists can finish the maze in 40 minutes, but if you end up getting lost, it may take considerably longer.
9. Diving with Shark Would you like to interact with some of nature's most dangerous animals? There are trips that include shark diving here.
10. Go Skydiving These services are provided by businesses like Pacific Skydiving, with tandem skydiving being the suggested choice for beginners.
Don't just spend the entire time at a resort. Oahu is small enough to tour by automobile, and seeing the entire island as opposed to just a portion of it will give you a far richer experience
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!