By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Tourists will find Zürich, Switzerland's largest city, to be a beautiful and intriguing location. Here are some of the best things to do in Zurich, Switzerland.
1. Uetliberg Follow residents to the 871-meter Uetliberg, their favorite weekend hangout, for the greatest views of the city and the lake.
2. Lake Zürich The long Lake Zürich is the center of Zürich and a popular playground for visitors and locals.
3. Museum of Art A collection that is notable for having the world's greatest collection of works by Swiss 20th-century artist Alberto Giacometti spans the years 1200 to 2000.
4. Lindenhof The western portion of Zürich's old town climbs steeply to the serene, tree-shaded Lindenhof between Bahnhofstrasse and the left bank of the Limmat.
5. Town Hall The Rathaus, the city hall of Zürich, may be easily seen since it hangs over the river and is supported by broad arches at the Rathausbrücke's eastern end.
6. Swiss National Museum An excellent museum presenting the cultural history of the entire country of Switzerland is housed in a castle-like structure with Neo-Gothic flair.
7. Zürich Zoo The Zürich Zoo satisfies the highest criteria if you're the sort of person who insists that animal attractions be moral.
8. Limmat Cruise You will see landmarks like Grossmünster and Fraumünster in a new way as the boats are built to sail beneath all seven of the city's bridges on the Limmat.
9. Great Minster Zürich's main church, which is perched on an open terrace above the river, dominates the skyline of the city with its twin towers.
10. FIFA Museum The dazzling World Cup Trophy up close and personal, as well as a movie including the most memorable World Cup Finals scenes, are the highlights for fans.
The city serves as a fantastic starting point for exploring a variety of other intriguing locations in Switzerland and the surrounding German Black Forest area.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!