By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
1. The Matterhorn The primary watershed and boundary between Switzerland and Italy are shared by the Alps' Matterhorn mountain. It is a massive, nearly symmetric pyramidal peak.
2. Lake Geneva The Alps tower over the crescent-shaped Lake Geneva (also known as Lac Léman), which is shared by France and Switzerland.
3. Lake Lucerne The most scenically diverse lake in the nation, Lake Lucerne is surrounded by well-known excursion mountains.
4. Pilatus Luzern Pilatus, commonly known as Pilatus Mountain, is a massif of mountains that towers over Lucerne in central Switzerland. It consists of a number of peaks.
5. Lake Zurich One of Switzerland's largest and most picturesque lakes, Lake Zurich offers sweeping views of the distant steel-gray mountains with snow-capped peaks.
6. Gornergrat South-east of Zermatt in Switzerland, the Gornergrat is a rocky slope of the Pennine Alps that provides a view of the Gorner Glacier. The Gornergrat rack railway connects Zermatt to it.
7. Old Town In the lovely gardens and parks, as well as on terraces with fantastic views, visitors to the Old Town will find serenity, relaxation, and plenty to please the eye.
8. Chapel Bridge In the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland, there is a covered wooden footbridge called the Kapellbrücke that spans the river Reuss diagonally.
9. Chateau de Chillon South of Veytaux in the canton of Vaud, on an island in Lake Geneva, lies a castle called Chillon Castle. It is located at the lake's eastern end.
10. Rhine Falls The falls are situated in northern Switzerland near Schaffhausen and Neuhausen am Rheinfall Village on the High Rhine.
Folks, these are the top 10 places to visit in Switzerland. If you are planning a trip then read the detailed information about these places before visiting.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!