By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
It's difficult to know where to start in a city like Venice that is so full of tourist attractions. That is why we have prepared this list of things to do in Venice for you.
1. Visit St. Mark's Basilica St. Mark's Basilica was formerly the Doge's private chapel and is unquestionably the most well-known church in Venice.
2. Go to Piazza San Marco The beautiful homogeneity of its architecture on three sides brings together and makes the immense expanse of Venice's largest square feel almost intimate.
3. Canale Grande The Grand Canal, which cuts through the center of Venice in a massive reverse S curve, is the main thoroughfare through the city.
4. Ponte di Rialto This stone arch, which was constructed in 1588, around 150 years after the collapse of a prior wooden bridge, spans two busy streets and a double row of stores.
5. Torre dell'Orologio One of Venice's most recognizable symbols is a clock tower with two bronze Moors perched on it, striking the big bell once an hour.
6. Gallerie dell'Accademia This Grand Canal museum, often known as "Accademia," houses the largest and most complete collection of 15th–18th century Venetian paintings.
7. Palazzo Rezzonico The 18th-century lifestyle in this area during the Baroque and Rococo eras is vividly shown at Palazzo Rezzonico.
8. Torcello Island Torcello, an outlying island, is where Venice was first established. By the 12th century, it had grown into a thriving commercial center.
9. Lido North of the island, next to the San Nicolo church, where St. Nicholas' relics are worshiped, are public beaches.
10. Visit The Arsenal and the Museum of Naval History Up until the 17th century's conclusion, it was the biggest and busiest in the entire world. since its establishment in 1104.
Use this list of the top Venice attractions and things to do to help you schedule your vacation so you won't miss any of the best locations to visit.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!