By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Gatlinburg is one of Tennessee's most popular tourist destinations, with a combination of expansive vistas and odd attractions. Check out the things to do in Gatlinburg, TN.
1. Visit Great Smoky Mountains National Park It receives more tourists than any other national park in the nation, and visiting it while you're in Gatlinburg is a must.
2. Ghost Walk of Gatlinburg A 19th-century cemetery known for its creepy midnight noises is one of the places on Ghost Walk's tour of the city's most frightful spots.
3. Have a fun at Gatlinburg Mountain Coaster It's just as thrilling as it sounds, especially if you're seeking unusual vacation activities!
4. Visit Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium In its grotesquerie, you can find everything from animal skeletons with malformed bones to shrunken heads.
5. Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail You will go through some of Tennessee's most breathtaking natural treasures on this picturesque tour.
6. Go to Gatlinburg SkyLift Park The three ways to enjoy this park are the SkyLift, SkyBridge, and SkyDeck, all of which offer stunning vistas and photo opportunities.
7. Gatlinburg Pinball Museum It not only transports you back in time to the classic pinball and arcade games of yore, but also allows you to play them.
8. Sugarlands Riding Stables You don't need to have prior horse expertise; in fact, you can mount up even if all you've ever seen is horses on TV.
9. Gatlinburg Space Needle You won't want to skip the Gatlinburg Space Needle if you can't get enough of the natural beauty in Gatlinburg.
10. Hollywood Star Cars Museum There is nothing else in Tennessee like it, making it one of the best things to see in Gatlinburg.
Use this list as a starting point for your preparation if you want to have a fun, genuine vacation experience at both popular sites and obscure locations in Gatlinburg.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!