By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
No matter how often you visit, Thailand never ceases to astonish the senses. Our list of the best things to do in Thailand will help you organize your vacation.
1. Rock Climb at Railay Beach One of the main reasons to travel to southern Thailand is to climb these enormous peaks for rock climbing.
2. Go to a Floating Market Although there are floating markets around the nation, the ones in Bangkok are among the most well-known.
3. Hike Khao Sok National Park There are numerous natural sites for visitors to select from; however. Khao Sok National Park offers some of the greatest trekking.
4. Watch Chiang Rai's White Temple The famous White Temple in Chiang Rai is among the most stunning, detailed, and fascinating.
5. Visit Bridge on the River Kwai The novel and movie helped the bridge become well-known. In 1942, Asian laborers worked with British and Dutch prisoners of war to build it.
6. Rent a Scooter on Koh Samui Koh Samui is one of the easiest islands to operate a scooter on, and if you want to explore the entire island, a scooter is the greatest means of transportation.
7. Climb the Koh Phi Phi Viewpoint A trip to the Koh Phi Phi viewpoint offers one of the greatest introductions to Thailand's scenery, particularly that of southern Thailand.
8. Scuba Diving in Koh Tao Off the coast of Koh Samui, the little, serene island is a haven for travelers looking for peace and quiet and, of course, scuba divers.
9. Visit Ayutthaya A trip to the ancient city of Ayutthaya is one of the greatest ways to learn about Thai history.
10. Beaches The sun-bleached sand, clean waters, and laid-back tropical attitudes of Thailand's beaches draw tourists from across the globe.
So, these are some of the best things to do in Thailand. But don't worry, there are many other things to do here. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!