By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Bangkok is a fascinating, thrilling, and fantastic place to visit. It is the capital of Thailand. Check out the things to do in Bangkok.
1. See The Reclining Buddha Any visitor to Bangkok must pay a visit to Wat Pho, which is the location of the Reclining Buddha, which is 15 metres high and 46 metres long
2. Visit the Grand Palace The palace once served as the king's residence and the base of operations for the Thai government.
3. Ride the Sky Train Most of the time, you are elevated above the traffic below, affording you a perspective of the city, but the train also travels the shortest distance
4. Chatuchak Market One of the biggest markets in the world, with over 8000 stalls spread across 27 acres.
5. Take a Boat Trip Even today, 50,000 people still travel to work on one of the several ferries that run up and down the river, which is the lifeblood of Bangkok
6. Shopping at Siam Paragon The high end shopper's paradise is a very well-liked shopping centre with a variety of stores for high-end fashion designers
7. Bangkok National Museum King Rama V first inaugurated the museum in order to display all the gifts that his father had bestowed upon him.
8. Thai Massage You'll feel refreshed and balanced after receiving a Thai massage, giving you a new lease on life.
9. Nana Plaza Here, you may find a variety of gogo clubs full with Thai ladies that are willing to entertain you for the evening in exchange for payment
10. Lumpini Park With an area of more than 500,000 square metres, Lumpini Park offers Bangkok residents a much-needed respite from the city's bustle
So, friends, these are the main things to do in Bangkok, Thailand. If you liked this web story then please share it with your relatives.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!