By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Syracuse, one of the most beautifully maintained cities in Upstate New York, is situated in the stunning Finger Lakes Region. There are many things to do in Syracuse, NY, here you can read the top 10!
1. Tour to Skaneateles Take a leisurely stroll down the main street before exploring the pier. Even a renowned athlete or movie celebrity may be seen.
2. Stroll around Green Lakes State Park A National Natural Landmark has been established for Round Lake. On warmer days, many people go to the expansive beaches.
3. Go to Museum of Science and Technology The permanent displays have both kid-friendly and adult-friendly features, such as the Science Playhouse, among others.
4. Shopping at Destiny USA Over 25 million people typically visit this mall each year, which is the 5th largest in the country. For fun with the family or serious shopping, it is the ideal location.
5. Go to Clinton Square The Clinton Exchange, the Gridley Building, and the Syracuse Savings Ban are three highly beautiful 19th-century structures that surround Clinton Square.
6. Explore Erie Canal Museum This intriguing museum, one of Syracuse's free attractions, explores the construction and administration of the 363-mile canal that connects Buffalo to Albany.
7. Watch a Show at the Landmark Theatre Since 1928, this venerable landmark has served as the center of Syracuse's performing arts community.
8. Visit Downtown Syracuse Beautiful historic Neoclassical and Gothic structures, many of which have been beautifully restored, can be seen downtown Syracuse.
9. Eat local food For every meal of the day, Downtown Syracuse boasts a wonderful selection of eateries that will suit almost everyone's interests.
10. Visit Rosamond Gifford Zoo The 43-acre Rosamond Gifford Zoo is located in the picturesque Burnet Park and features both indoor and outdoor exhibits.
Shopping, dining, visiting museums, touring, taking in the scenery in the city's parks, and attending sporting events are just a few of the numerous things to do in Syracuse.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!