By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Ohio's largest city, Cleveland, is located in one of the country's most picturesque states. We've put up a list of top 10 things to do in Cleveland (Ohio) to assist you
1. Playhouse Square Whether you're visiting Cleveland for a day trip, the weekend, or longer, Playhouse Square is one of the city's most entertaining areas
2. Museum of Art It is a very well-known tourist destination in Ohio, drawing more than 500,000 visitors from all over the world each year
3. Edgewater Park This park, which is over 147 acres in size and has 9,000 feet of lovely shoreline to enjoy, has a lot to offer.
4. Franklin Castle Exploring it is one of the most enigmatic things to do in Cleveland, Ohio, as it is a remarkably distinctive and captivating structure
5. Metroparks Zoo There are up to 3,000 different mammals, reptiles, and other creatures of all kinds living and thriving in Ohio's grounds
6. Little Italy If you're looking for fun things to do in Cleveland, Ohio during the weekend, head to Little Italy
7. Watch World’s Largest Rubber Stamp World-record-breaking rubber stamp that measures 49 feet if you're looking for entertaining things to do in Cleveland
8. Aquarium With 70,000 feet of ground under its belt and many intriguing exhibition sections, including eight brand-new ones, it is a stunning location
9. Botanical Gardens t is packed with beautiful species of plants, many of which flower. It was first created in 1930 and spans over 10 acres
10. Museum of Natural History It is located near the similarly well-known University Circle, which is brimming with intriguing places to visit.
Cleveland offers endless excitement with its beaches, theme parks, museums, and theatre (Ohio). Plan your trip accordingly
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!