By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Sevierville is steeped in the Smokies' wonderful outdoors, but it also embraces urban-friendly activities. Check out the 10 best things to do in Sevierville, Tennessee.
1. Visit the Exotic Petting Zoo and Smoky Mountain Deer Farm As soon as you enter the first gate and tunnel on the 143-acre farm's verdant valley, start keeping an eye out for animals.
2. Go to Forbidden Caverns The 13.5-mile road to Forbidden Caverns passes through undulating farmland with picturesque views of the Smoky Mountain foothills at every bend.
3. Shop at at Tanger Outlets Sevierville Your favorite brands are easily concentrated in one mall thanks to the central position of the 105 stores at Tanger Outlets Sevierville.
4. Enjoy at RainForest Adventures Discovery Zoo Intimate indoor and outdoor environments provide educational and engaging experiences with wildlife at RainForest Adventures Zoo.
5. Walk on Swinging Bridge Visit Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park for amusements that will leave you feeling ecstatic.
6. Selfie with the Dolly Parton Statue Any journey conducted by Dolly admirers must include a stop at the Dolly Parton statue outside the Sevier County Courthouse in downtown Sevierville.
7. Capture photo on the Harrisburg Covered Bridge This historic wooden bridge over the Little Pigeon River was built in 1875 and was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places in 1975
8. Nascar SpeedPark Nascar SpeedPark is well renowned for its go-kart racing, but you may also access the park's other attractions, including 36 holes of mini golf.
9. Adventure Park Ziplines There are several trips available that include six or seven ziplines. With up to 50 mph speeds and ziplines up to 2,000 feet in length.
10. Soaky Mountain Waterpark A massive complex called Soaky Mountain Waterpark is made for having fun in the water, or, to put it another way, being completely drenched.
These are just a few of the numerous things to do in Sevierville that we have listed. Hope you've enjoyed reading!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!