By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Peru is a historical, cultural, beautiful, and adventurous nation that offers a wide range of vacation options. Check out these recommendations of things to do in Peru.
1. Visit Lake Titicaca The lake region stands out from other parts of the nation due to its combination of stunning beauty and unique culture. 3,820 meters above sea level.
2. Colca Canyon The canyon, which is the consequence of a seismic fault between the two volcanoes, is 3,400 metres deep. A flowing river runs far down at the base.
3. Mysterious Nazca Lines Aircraft flying over the region in the 1920s saw the lines and recognized they constituted distinct patterns and images.
4. Machu Picchu One of the most striking locations for a destroyed city anywhere in the world is the beautiful Inca City of Machu Picchu.
5. The Inca Trail Many people consider the famed Inca Trail, a four-day journey that leads to Machu Picchu, as the high point of their trip to Peru.
6. The Sacred Valley It is a calm place to spend some time exploring marketplaces or learning about the local way of life.
7. Ollantaytambo The ruins and fortress in the picturesque small town of Ollantaytambo should be on your list of attractions to see when visiting the Sacred Valley.
8. Puerto Maldonado and the Amazon With a hot, humid forest and the potential to observe several rare animals, this is a very different experience from what you will find in other regions of Peru.
9. Ica & the Sand Dunes at Huacachina This picture-perfect resort community west of Ica is surrounded by towering sand dunes, some of which reach heights of 1,000 meters.
10. Sillustani Some of the region's most beautiful funeral towers may be found at Sillustani, which is located outside of Puno and close to Lake Titicaca.
One of the highlights of any journey to South America is seeing the historic Inca City of Machu Picchu, but Peru has much more to explore. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!