By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Pasadena is well-known for the Rose Bowl football games and competitions. Check out the 10 best things to do in Pasadena, California!
1. The Fork in the Road It's a sizable sculpture near the crossroads of St. John avenue and Pasadena avenue, perhaps one of the odd & unusual locations in this Californian metropolis.
2. Jet Propulsion Laboratory It seems really fantastic, so it's hard to think that it wouldn't be one of the best things to do in Pasadena, California!
3. Eaton Canyon Nature Center There's no doubt that it's the ideal place in Pasadena, California to go sightseeing and engage in outdoor activities.
4. The Gold Bug You'll be amazed with the Gold Bug if you're seeking for fun things to do in Pasadena, California.
5. Norton Simon Museum One of the most lovely Pasadena attractions is the Norton Simon Museum, which is located on West Colorado Boulevard.
6. The Rose Bowl Stadium The most recognisable collegiate sports venue in Pasadena, California, if not the whole nation, is the Rose Bowl, a National Historic Landmark.
7. USC Pacific Asia Museum The USC Pacific Asia Museum is a historical tourist destination in Pasadena that combines education and entertainment.
8. Mount Wilson Observatory It is the location to visit for stunning views of all the greatest landscapes and attractions in Pasadena, Los Angeles, and beyond California
9. Kidspace Children’s Museum If you're travelling with kids, it's one of the most entertaining things to do in Pasadena, California!
10. Pasadena City Hall It is a popular tourist destination in this Californian city, and it may be enjoyable to visit, especially given its interesting architecture and past.
During your visit to this significant site, maybe our list has assisted you in selecting the top Pasadena attractions. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!