By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
You won't run out of things to do in Eugene, Oregon, which is known for its stunning natural landscapes and diverse outdoor pursuits.
1. Visit Eugene Science Center The Eugene Science Center is a family-friendly, entertaining, and educational attraction that is among the greatest things to do in Oregon.
2. Go to Skinner Butte Park It is a gorgeous hill that is located close to downtown Eugene and the Willamette River.
3. Owen Rose Garden It is bordered with breathtaking seasonal flower arrangements that are ideal settings for photographs.
4. Cuthbert Amphitheater The Cuthbert Amphitheater is your best option if you're looking for live entertainment.
5. Stroll around Hendricks Park It has a distinctive native plant garden, mature woodland, approximately 12 acres of a vibrant rhododendron garden, and many more gorgeous natural vistas.
6. Willamette Valley Vineyards It cordially invites you to partake in vineyard tours, sip beverages in the Tasting Room, and browse the incredible selection of wines.
7. Oregon Dunes The dunes are a fantastic location to explore and look for adventure because they span approximately 40 miles along the Coos and Siuslaw Rivers.
8. Alton Baker Park The park is an ideal location for the best outdoor leisure since it is surrounded by woods, fields, plains, paths, and water.
9. Eugene Saturday Market The market is a terrific place to spend the day since it has more than 200 sellers that specialize in crafts, goods, cuisine, and other things.
10. Shelton McMurphy Johnson House This magnificent Victorian-style home is even included on the National Register of Historic Places.
Whatever brought you to The Emerald City, there is always something to do in Eugene. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!