By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
As one of the best locations to live in the country, Bend routinely tops the list. Here is the list of things to do in Bend, Oregon because it is full of interesting places and attractions
1. Examine the Newberry Volcanic Monument Here you may discover a variety of Newberry Volcano attractions, is one of the most intriguing destinations in the Bend area.
2. View Tumalo Falls One of the most well-known attractions in the area is Tumalo Falls, which is located about 10 miles west of Bend.
3. Visit the High Desert Museum to see an animals The museum gives an overview of Central Oregon's history, flora, and animals, spanning 135 acres.
4. Explore the Bend Area Hiking Trails Bend's hiking is excellent. The trails range from leisurely strolls through parks to breathtaking ascents of mountain peaks.
5. Ride your mountain bike for a while. You can easily locate more than 300 miles of singletrack routes right outside of the city.
6. Pilot Butte State Scenic Viewpoint If you only want to see the view, you may drive to the top. If you'd rather get some exercise, you can trek up.
7. Smith Rock State Park Smith Rock State Park offers a distinctive and dramatic terrain that is very different from the surrounding area.
8. Surf the Deschutes River In the summer, visitors to this recreation area make the most of all that the river has to offer.
9. Skiing at Mt. Bachelor More than 4,300 acres of skiable terrain are available at the Mount Bachelor ski resort, and a lift serves each one.
10. Drake Park Drake Park is a lovely green space with walking pathways, benches, an outdoor stage, and picnic tables that is situated in Bend's historic district.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed this we story. Check out some of our other web story in the slide after this one. Thank you!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!