By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
These are some of the top things to do in Carlsbad, New Mexico, if you're visiting the state and want to know what to do.
1. Visit Carlsbad Museum Get more about the history of the Carlsbad Caverns and the first persons to capture this amazing geological phenomenon on camera.
2. The Living Desert Zoo In addition to other fauna including bears, elk, and bison, as well as several bird species, the zoo is home to 40 distinctive local creatures.
3. Carlsbad Water Park You may splash around in the water for virtually the whole day at this park, which is open from Tuesday through Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
4. Brantley Lake State Park It's the ideal outdoor getaway, with camping, hiking, fishing, and lake boat rides available.
5. Sitting Bull Falls Bring a swimsuit since the pool is swimmable as this is a great spot to cool down from the oppressive New Mexico sun.
6. Visit Artist Gallery The gallery showcases a variety of media, including acrylic paint, watercolor, photography, ceramics, textiles, and photography.
7. Guadalupe Mountains National Park As this national park is hilly and much more untamed, it differs greatly from Brantley Lake State Park. A great day excursion may be taken from Carlsbad.
8. Balzano Family Vineyard If you prefer fine wines to locally brewed beer, visit the Balzano Family Vineyard for everything wine-related.
9. Lake Carlsbad Appreciate the sights of Lake Carlsbad's surroundings, including its many waterfowl inhabitants.
10. Downtown Carlsbad To find places to buy, dine, and stay while visiting Carlsbad, make your way to the downtown area.
There are a ton of other things to do in Carlsbad to keep you amused, even if the caves are what draw the majority of tourists to the city.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!