By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Ruidoso, which is gifted with a river and surrounded by mountains, is the promised land for tourists and families looking for fun places to go. Here are things to do in Ruidoso, NM.
1. Visit Hubbard Museum It is a half-mile from the racecourse, and is where you can absorb all the American West's art, culture, and history that you can stand.
2. Watch Horse Racing The racetrack must be on your agenda if you're traveling to Ruidoso. There aren't many in the state, but Ruidoso Downs stands out for having several accolades.
3. Ski Apache Tour One of the best places to ski in New Mexico is Ski Apache. Ride in an eight-passenger gondola, the only one in New Mexico, in the summer or the winter.
4. Visit Lincoln Historic Site There are miles of intact adobe and stone structures, including the courtroom from where The Kid supposedly killed two deputies in 1881 before fleeing.
5. Ruidoso Winter Park For those who wish to play in the snow, it provides a matching with a twist similar to the classic combinations of horse and carriage and skiing and a chalet.
6. Smokey Bear Historical Park Smokey Days, a two-day celebration in early May that features a parade, cuisine, and entertainment, is fun for the whole family.
7. Valley of Fires Recreation Area There is no other scenery like it in the region. The distinct color is what you notice first: Black as charcoal.
8. White Mountain The tallest point in southern New Mexico, Sierra Blanca, is the mountain with snow on top that you can see from Ruidoso.
9. Billy the Kid Byway Travel the 84-mile Billy the Kid National Scenic Byway to learn more about Lincoln County's mythology and folklore.
10. Golfing Don't forget to pack your golf clubs when you head to Ruidoso. Although there will be plenty of room for you to swing your driver in relation to other golfers.
I sincerely hope you find something fun to do in Ruidoso thanks to this list! I hope you have enough time to fit in all of these activities, ski trip or not!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!