By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Capitola is a charming city located two hours from San Francisco on the Monterey Bay coast. Check out these 10 best things to do in Capitola, California.
1. Visit Capitola Historical Museum It provides constantly changing exhibits and presentations about the history of the city and its gorgeous seaside neighborhood.
2. Capitola Beach Capitola City Beach is a popular sandy urban beach located on the northernmost point of Monterey Bay.
3. Shopping at Capitola Mall It has a superb fusion of large retail stores & small independent boutiques. Every major American retailer is represented at the mall.
4. Fishing Capitola Wharf is a pier that overlooks the Pacific Ocean and is situated on Wharf Drive. Fishing may be enjoyed while taking in the area's natural beauty.
5. Surfing Surfing and paddleboarding classes are available at Capitola Beach Company, a wonderful surfside beach shop.
6. Armida Winery Tasting Room Some of the top wineries in the area may be found in Santa Cruz. Beautiful wines and stunning vistas are available at the Armida Winery Tasting Room.
7. Stay at the Capitola Venetian Hotel The Capitola Venetian Hotel, a boutique hotel with a variety of facilities and breathtaking views, is situated on Capitola City Beach.
8. Sage Float Spa Here you can improve your sleep, spur your creativity, lessen your stress, and boost your intuition.
9. Santa Cruz Children's Museum of Discovery All of the children who visit the museum are inspired to cultivate an endless curiosity and a love of learning.
10. Explore City Capitola This charming city offers stunning views of the ocean and white sand beaches and is pleasing to the sight.
Start making travel plans and use this list of things to do in Capitola, California, for an amazing experience! Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!