By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Brevard County's Cape Canaveral is best recognised as the hub of the nation's space programme. Here are the best things to do in Cape Canaveral, FL.
1. Visit Air Force Space & Missile History Center It has been accessible to the general public since the 1960s and is situated on Space Port Way.
2. Kennedy Space Center It is the most popular destination on the Space Coast and a must-see for everyone who likes science, technology, and space travel.
3. Lighthouse The Cape Canaveral Lighthouse was initially constructed more than 150 years ago to alert seafarers to the area's perilous shallows.
4. Exploration Tower The ideal location to enjoy a bird's eye perspective of the region's barrier islands and ocean panoramas, it is one of the most recognisable sights in the area.
5. Manatee Sanctuary Park It spans about 10 acres along the picturesque Banana River on Thurm Boulevard & provides visitors with a fantastic opportunity to witness natural habitat.
6. Banana River Aquatic Preserve The majority of the preserve's land is covered in water, and visitors can launch their boats at a number of locations along Highway A1A.
7. Cocoa Village It has the ideal balance of modern dining, shopping, and entertainment opportunities alongside old-fashioned charm.
8. Center Street Park For guests who want to stay near to home, get some exercise, and take in some of the local animals and beauty, it is a practical and cost-free choice.
9. Brevard Zoo It is distinct from many of its rivals in that it has a more lifelike surroundings for its animal residents.
10. Sebastian Inlet State Park Some of the most sought-after game species in the Sunshine State, like as bluefish, snook, redfish, and mackerel, may be easily accessed from the park's jetties.
In addition to being at the forefront of technology and space exploration, Cape Canaveral is also immersed in some of the nation's most ancient history.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!