By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Sand beaches and boardwalks that stretch for miles and miles are Bethany Beach's trademarks. Check out these things to do in Bethany Beach.
1. Visit Captain Jack’s Pirate Golf It is situated close to the boardwalk around Central Pennsylvania as well as a bit ahead of Garfield Parkway.
2. Flyboarding Spend a day at Island Watersports Complex and create priceless memories if you want to take a vacation from the beach, the sun, and shopping.
3. DiscoverSea Shipwreck Museum One of the largest shipwreck display collections in the Mid-Atlantic is housed there. It is brimming with ancient shipwreck artifacts from both local & distant shores.
4. Candy Kitchen Everywhere you travel in Delaware, Candy Kitchen will serve as your own chocolate factory with 19 locations to satisfy your want for something sweet.
5. Bethany Beach Trolley The experience is remarkable as you go across the city in elegance. There is no need to honk at summertime traffic as you cruise about town in comfort.
6. Bethany Beach Boardwalk The first thing you should do when you get to Bethany Beach is take a leisurely stroll along the boardwalk, which is half a mile long.
7. Coastal Kayak The most seasoned full-service eco-tour provider in Delmarva, Coastal Kayak, is situated on Little Assawoman Bay, one mile north of Ocean City.
8. Thunder Lagoon Waterpark It has a 400-foot-long Lazy River ride, six slides, a 3000-square-foot swimming pool, and an 800-square-foot kiddie pool.
9. South Bethany Seafood Market Both residents and visitors frequent South Bethany Seafood Market, which also provides the best items to the local eateries.
10. Bethany Beach Nature Center That is unquestionably a great activity to undertake with the family. Kids may engage in both indoor and outdoor activities throughout the year.
Plan your agenda using this list of the top Bethany Beach attractions so you can enjoy your vacation without worrying about what to do next.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!