By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Only Rhode Island is smaller than Delaware, where President Joe Biden is from, yet it manages to cram a lot of things into a little space. Check out the things to do in Delaware!
1. Explore Hagley Museum and Library In Wilmington, it includes an estate, gardens, and the location of the original du Pont gunpowder mills.
2. Delaware Beaches White sand beaches may be found along much of Delaware's 28 miles of Atlantic coastline, and they are very well-liked by locals.
3. Rehoboth Resort Beach It is frequently ranked as one of the nation's best beaches for its laid-back vibe, shops, and expansive expanse of white sand.
4. Nemours Estate, Wilmington The biggest formal French gardens in North America, these magnificent grounds surround this lovely 77-room residence and are no less remarkable.
5. Winterthur Museum and Gardens With antique furniture, linens, silver, glass, paintings, prints, & ceramics from various eras, 175 rooms were created to be as historically authentic as possible.
6. Air Mobility Command Museum, Dover Explore the hangar and the parking lot in front to observe the memorabilia that illustrates airlifting, air refueling, and the Dover Air Force Base's past.
7. Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington The museum is particularly well-known for housing the finest collection of American artist Howard Pyle's works and archives.
8. Brandywine Creek State Park Its 933 acres make up a significant habitat for birds and other species. Along with a host of other attractions, the park houses the Brandywine Zoo.
9. Delaware's Old State House On the first floor, it houses the governor's presenting and ceremonial office, the 18th-century courthouse, and the legislative chambers.
10. Grand Opera House With more than 75 concerts a year, The Grand is the town's premier venue for arts and performances.
There are many things to do in Delaware, all year long and a variety of historical and cultural sites throughout the state. Happy Travel!
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!