By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
The largest city in Maryland is Baltimore, which also serves as a significant seaport on the Patapsco River's broad estuary. Check out things to do in Baltimore, MD.
1. Visit Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine Just three miles southeast of the city center is one of America's most important historical sites.
2. National Aquarium One of the nicest aquariums you'll ever see, the National Aquarium, belongs on the waterfront.
3. Baltimore Museum of Art It is the biggest art museum in Maryland and features artwork from all over the world, representing a wide range of eras and genres.
4. Watch Inner Harbor and Historic Ships You could easily spend several days in this area alone because the Inner Harbor is surrounded by so many of Baltimore's top attractions & activities
5. Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Museum The Mount Clare Station (1851), the Print Shop (1884), and a roundhouse that is currently home to a superb collection of antique locomotives are all included
6. Baltimore Museum of Industry It provides an interesting look into the many different types of enterprises and manufacturing that have existed in the city over time
7. Washington Monument and Mount Vernon The Washington Monument is a symbol of Baltimore's Mount Vernon area and is topped by a statue of the country's first President.
8. Urban Pirates You can have a lot of fun pretending to be buccaneers sailing the seven seas with your family.
9. Baltimore Basilica You must visit Baltimore Basilica if you're a Catholic or are interested in historically significant religious structures. This was the first cathedral built in the nation
10. Eat at Clavel Even the pickiest eaters can find something to enjoy at Clavel, which is a wonderful restaurant.
Whether they be statesmen, sportsmen, or writers, Baltimore, Maryland, is home to many legends. Visit "Charm City" to experience a real American jewel of a city.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!