By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
South of Tampa, in Florida's southwest, is the city of Sarasota. Here are the best 10 enjoyable things to do in Sarasota, Florida.
1. Visit Big Cat Habitat and Gulf Coast Sanctuary The sanctuary primarily serves as a location for the rescue of exotic cats and the provision of necessary care, as its name would imply.
2. Marie Selby Botanical Gardens For good reason, it's one of the attractions in downtown Sarasota that you simply must see! The seven acres of expansive gardens are each filled with history
3. Sarasota Jungle Gardens If you were to step foot in Florida's Sarasota Jungle Gardens right now, you would be entering one of the state's oldest attractions that is still in operation
4. Myakka River State Park It is one of Florida's best, biggest, and oldest parks, and it includes parts of Sarasota and Manatee County.
5. Ed Smith Stadium If you're going to be in Sarasota, you should definitely check out the stadium because it's entertaining but also calming.
6. Legacy Trail It's frequently regarded as one of Florida's best biking trails. In 2008, the route made its debut alongside a historically significant rail track.
7. Sarasota Opera In this part of Florida, there is a professional opera company that resides on North Pineapple Avenue.
8. Siesta Key Beach Beach lovers and thrill seekers will both enjoy the lovely sand and clear waters here at Siesta Key Beach.
9. Mixon Fruit Farms The farm's orchards guarantee fresh, delicious unusual fruits like star fruit and mangos as well as more usual selections like grapefruits and oranges!
10. Bradenton Riverwalk There are lots of views and stops along the way to keep you entertained during its about 1.5-mile length, while others claim it's closer to two miles.
If you're looking for things to do in Sarasota, it is one of the most picturesque cities in the country and is packed with attractions.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!