By Malvika Kashyap
Note Tap the screen for next slide
Enjoy the tranquil village facilities, let your hair down, and put your feet up. Here are the top 10 best activities and things to do in Avon, NC.
1. Kite Club Hatteras: Surf Shop If you like your nautical activities to be more exciting, Avon also offers a wide variety of watersports outlets to meet your demands.
2. Avon Harbor Sailing Perhaps you would prefer to relax inside a boat while drifting over calm, warm waters. Then you should stop by Avon Harbor Sailing.
3. Kitty Hawk Kites The store provides a range of kiteboarding and parasailing services, from single-lines for children to high-tech kiteboarding for aspiring Hollywood stuntmen.
4. Surf's Up Seafood Only the most delicious and substantial seafood meals made from the freshest fish and shellfish are served to customers at Surf's Up Seafood.
5. Spa Koru This massage incorporates several different techniques, such as Swedish and deep tissue, and only the finest organic aromatherapy oils are used.
6. Avon Fishing Pier While you wait for a bite to eat, you may look out over the calm, blue waters and simply let your troubles drift away as you inhale the salty air.
7. Avon Beach A pleasant day at the beach is always enjoyable. You may always go to Avon Beach, the community's public beach, if you're in the area.
8. Shop at Cosmic Octopus You may also bring your children to The Cosmic Octopus if you want to take them to some simple painting classes.
9. Tightlinez Fishing and Kiting Charters Visit Tightlinez Fishing and Kiting Charters to fish in the deep seas of Avon or simply kiteboard until you are completely exhausted.
10. Outer Banks Jetovator You shouldn't want to forget the thrill of strapping into the jetovator and soaring into the air when the cold sea wind is blowing past your face.
If you go with an open mind, you'll see another side of the peaceful village and return to the city feeling rejuvenated and stress-free.
Next Web Story
To visit next Web Story, Swipe Up the following button or Click on it Thank You!